If your data is processed electronically, the technical operation of our data processing systems is carried out by:
Purposes and legal bases for the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing is to fulfill the public tasks assigned to us by the legislature.
Unless stated otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of your data results from Article 4 Par. 1 of the Bavarian Data Protection Act (BayDSG) in conjunction with Article 6 Par. 1 lit. e) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO). Accordingly, we are allowed to process the data necessary to fulfill a task incumbent on us. Insofar as you have consented to the processing of your personal data, Article 6 Par. 1 lit. a) GDPR shall serve as legal basis.
When you access this website, you transfer data to our web server via your web browser. The following data is processed during an ongoing connection to communicate between your web browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file/page
- Access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.)
- Used web browser and operating system
- Full IP address of the requesting computer
- Transferred data volume
No data will be stored beyond the duration of your visit.
When accessing this website, we mainly store so-called session cookies (small text files) on your hard disk, which are valid for the duration of your visit of the website. We use this exclusively to identify you during your visit to our website. After the end of your visit, these cookies are automatically deleted from your hard disk.
Furthermore, a cookie with a validity period of one year will be used to determine whether you have accepted the cookie note. Most web browsers are set to accept the usage of cookies; however this function can be turned off for the current session or permanently by changing settings of the web browser.
Evaluation of user behavior (Web tracking systems)
There is no evaluation of user data.
Survey of further data / Dissemination of data
If you send us an e-mail or feedback, your e-mail address will be stored with us, including any contact information you may have provided there, in order to process your inquiry and in case of any further questions.
Anonymized extracts of your inquiry (e.g. of a technical nature) may have to be passed on to service providers who are involved in the operation of the system.
To process inquiries via the contact form and the contact addresses assigned to the bayerninfo.de domain, we use a helpdesk solution. All our servers, including the servers of the help desk solution, are located in Germany.
We assure you that we take the utmost care to ensure that your data is used only for the stated purposes. Wherever necessary, we have data processing agreements with our service providers.
Furthermore, as far as we are obligated to do so by law or by a court decision, we will transfer your data to authorized bodies.
Electronical mail (e-mail)
Information that you send unencrypted by electronic mail (e-mail) may be read by third parties during the transfer. We usually cannot verify your identity and do not know who is hiding behind an e-mail address. A legally certain communication by simple e-mail is therefore not guaranteed.
We – like many e-mail providers – use filters against unwanted advertising („SPAM filters“) which, in rare cases, mistakenly classify and automatically delete e-mails as unwanted advertisements. E-mails containing harmful programs („viruses“) are automatically deleted by us in any case.
Please let us know if and how we can respond to your message and whether you agree to a response with an unencrypted e-mail. If you do not agree to this, please let us know your postal address in order for us to answer your messages.
Rights of the person concerned
As far as we process personal data from you, you are entitled to the following rights:
- If your personal data are processed, you may have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR in conjunction with Art. 10 BayDSG)
- If incorrect personal data are processed, you are entitled to a correction (Art. 16 DSGVO).
- If the legal prerequisites exist, you can request the deletion or limitation of the processing, as well as objection to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to processing or a data-processing contract and the processing of data is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR).
- If you have consented to the processing and the processing is based on this consent, you can revoke the consent at any time in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by this.
Further information on German data protection can also be found on the website of the Bavarian Data Protection Supervisor (www.datenschutz-bayern.de).
Entity acting as data controller
See publisher in the Legal Notice